Hey.

Voidbringer

Hello everyone. I have been a member for some time now but am posting a formal introduction at last. I rarely have time to do much more than skim the new topics. I found this place because of my love of The Stormlight Archive, as well as the other works of BS. Let's see, I will be graduating from college with a degree in pure mathematics this May. As long as everything goes according to plan I will be starting graduate school this fall. I read a lot of science fiction and fantasy novels when I am not reading math books. I think that the best video games of all time are, in no specific order as they have equal standing in my mind, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, and Super Metroid. Well, I suppose that is enough to get me started. Werd.

Hey there Voidbringer :D, great to finally see you. Degree in Maths hey, AWESOME! Any particular subject your favourite? Cause I think Algebra (Sets/Groups/Rings/etc) are better than Calculus which is *bleugh* XD. I myself am a fan of Final Fantasy IX(9) most of all, only cause its the only one I played and/or finished. But damnation, the musical scores are AWESOME.

I best warn you to watch out for Eric the staffer (aka Chaos) as he's know to spike you if you run into him. Just warnin ya XD

Hey I'm new...I love to read fantasy and have just started getting into Brandon Sanderson stuff. I also like series that evolve as mystery. I found a great first volume of a series titled: Ultimate Fantasy Series and the first book is called HEWN. Please suggest to me any others that you know of! Here is the link:

My link

• Chaos locked this topic