Long Time Lurker

I Refuse

Got into Brandon Sandersons book because of my brother. He got me into a lot of authors and started me off with the lord of the rings, song of ice and fire, and then the wheel of time. and  after I read all of those series he introduced me to Mistborn just this summer. I really liked how Brandon Sanderson finished off the wheel of time series so I was excited to see what his own series would hold. I was not disappointed! Since I have gotten into his works I was told to hold back on googling my theories, but with where I am now after reading 12 books in the cosmere... so far, I feel comfortable joining and sharing some the theories that I have so far.

22 minutes ago, I Refuse said:

Got into Brandon Sandersons book because of my brother. He got me into a lot of authors and started me off with the lord of the rings, song of ice and fire, and then the wheel of time. and  after I read all of those series he introduced me to Mistborn just this summer. I really liked how Brandon Sanderson finished off the wheel of time series so I was excited to see what his own series would hold. I was not disappointed! Since I have gotten into his works I was told to hold back on googling my theories, but with where I am now after reading 12 books in the cosmere... so far, I feel comfortable joining and sharing some the theories that I have so far.

Welcome to the shard!

22 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Welcome to the Shard, what books have you read of the Cosmere?

The 7 books of mistborn, Elantris, Three books of stormight ( half way through the fourth right now), I didn't count his novela's but I have also read dawnshard and edgerunner. almost forgot but I have also read yumi.

Edited by I Refuse

13 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

That is a good start, which one did you enjoy the most?

I loved era 2 mistborn but right now as I am getting pretty close to the end of Rhythm of war it is becoming my favourite.