Ah…I was close.

Shardfire

There is a term. It is “lurking”. But there is so much more. I would not qualify myself as a “lurker”, but an extreme lurker. I have been here a very long while, Long enough to know a lot about the shard. I have been here a while with an account, but they said that I had to give a real content post or I would qualify as spam. So here I am. After this, I will continue with only my status updates.

But I present a contradiction. I have not read the cosmere, infact, I knew much about the cosmere before o k ew what it was. I had a friend who told everything to me a oh it. I studied it on the copper mind, but have never read the books. Feel free to question me about that on my account.

13 hours ago, Shardfire said:

There is a term. It is “lurking”. But there is so much more. I would not qualify myself as a “lurker”, but an extreme lurker. I have been here a very long while, Long enough to know a lot about the shard. I have been here a while with an account, but they said that I had to give a real content post or I would qualify as spam. So here I am. After this, I will continue with only my status updates.

But I present a contradiction. I have not read the cosmere, infact, I knew much about the cosmere before o k ew what it was. I had a friend who told everything to me a oh it. I studied it on the copper mind, but have never read the books. Feel free to question me about that on my account.

Well hopefully you still get to enjoy reading the books! Welcome to the 17th Shard!