New here. Big fan

WakeUpWolfgang

A few months ago I was looking for some fantasy to read. I pick up The Way of Kings. I just took a little break form Stormlight Archive just after finishing Word of radiance, to read Mistborn and the 3 Secret Projects that are out. Good chance that I might finish Yumi and the Nightmare Painter today or this week. Then I might start up Oathbringer. I am going to want to read everything in the Cosmere.

1 hour ago, WakeUpWolfgang said:

A few months ago I was looking for some fantasy to read. I pick up The Way of Kings. I just took a little break form Stormlight Archive just after finishing Word of radiance, to read Mistborn and the 3 Secret Projects that are out. Good chance that I might finish Yumi and the Nightmare Painter today or this week. Then I might start up Oathbringer. I am going to want to read everything in the Cosmere.

Awesome! Glad to see a new Sanderson fan here!

Hope to see what you think of some of my ideas :)

5 hours ago, WakeUpWolfgang said:

Out of what you have read, what has been your favorite?