Hello from Sri Lanka!

Shalika

Hey everyone! I'm reading the part 2 of Rhythm of War right now. I saw a YouTube video of an interview with Brandon and people from this forum and decided to register here.

I've read almost everything up to Rhythm of War. I have Tress and will read it next. I haven't received Yumi. I get books from UK and I don't think it's available there yet.

Anyway, I joined here mostly to read about White Sand. I'm confused about this story and don't really know what's going on. I don't have this book. I ready some graphic novel I downloaded from somewhere but I'm not sure if that's what I should read. Any advice on this will help.

Thank you.

On 8/27/2023 at 7:58 AM, Robin Sedai said:

It's nice to meet you, welcome! To be honest I don't know anything about White Sand either lol. Hope somebody can help you with this!

On 8/27/2023 at 8:55 AM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Welcome to the shard! I hope you find what you’re looking for!

17 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Welcome to the Shard

Thank you all. Here is a photo of the books I have. They are not in order I realized later. 

341719204_605786934543995_974581345652158747_n.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the forum. We're so glad to have you here :)

Your copy of Ars Arcanum should have had the very beginning of White Sands in it in prose form. This might mislead you into thinking there is a full published version of the entire story as text. There isn't. The official version is the graphic novel, which comes in three volumes. I experienced it as a GraphicAudio audiobook (I am not entirely sure how that works coming from a graphic novel) and it seemed to be perfectly acceptable.

If you have any other questions, feel fr-- oh wait, this is my first post, isn't it?

10 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

That is a magnificent collection!

Thank you!

4 hours ago, celerrima said:

Hi! Welcome to the forum. We're so glad to have you here :)

Your copy of Ars Arcanum should have had the very beginning of White Sands in it in prose form. This might mislead you into thinking there is a full published version of the entire story as text. There isn't. The official version is the graphic novel, which comes in three volumes. I experienced it as a GraphicAudio audiobook (I am not entirely sure how that works coming from a graphic novel) and it seemed to be perfectly acceptable.

If you have any other questions, feel fr-- oh wait, this is my first post, isn't it?

Thank you so much! I will look into the audiobook.