Greetings.

Kellanved

To briefly introduce myself, I'm a [redacted]-year old guy who loves all things fantasy/sci-fi.

My favourite authors include Brandon Sanderson, Steven Erikson, Patrick Rothfuss and Isaac Asimov.

Favourite Cosmere character is definitely Elend. Why? I just happen to identify a lot with that particular character haha.

Looking forward to many good discussions with you folks.

Signing in,

Kallenved

Oh so now *you're* warning people about spikes, Swimmingly! Huh. So much for the surprise attack! :P

Welcome Kellanved! Random question, do you prefer Elend before or after Tindwyl's influence?

Do you know a lot about the Cosmere?

Edited by Delightful

Welcome Kellanved! Random question, do you prefer Elend before or after Tindwyl's influence?

I'd say before he met the Terriswoman.

Do you know a lot about the Cosmere?

Plenty left to learn! :P Edited by Kellanved

Welcome newcomer!

What's the story behind the username? It's interesting.

My namesake is a character in Malazan Book of the Fallen. Also known as Shadowthrone, he's the king of High House Shadow and First Emperor of the Malazan Empire.

And there's the other one every one talks about. That and that trilogy by Scott Lynch that I might read at some point.

I've read the first Scott Lynch book, it's incredible. Haven't read any of those others though so I don't know how it compares.

• Chaos locked this topic