A Nameless Stalker No more

Hello My name is Bow Tie bandit (Justin), and I am a 17th shard Addict.

I first got hooked on Brandon Sanderson Books through reading the Wheel of Time.  I stumbled upon the 17th shard after reading WoK, which blew my mind.  It is funny because I understand the idea of the Cosmere and that all the books have the same elements (ie. Cognitive realm, or magic system deriving from a Shard or shards) But it wasn't until I donated hours of my life to the discussion boards that I understood how intricately these books where actually connected.

I now join to share what few original thoughts I have in regards to some of the discussions.  I do this not because I want everyone to know how great my ideas are but because I need you all to correct me.  That way I can understand these works of art even better.  

anyways that me and my Journey thus far in a nutshell  

Thanks for the corrections in advance.  

Well it was more that I liked to follow anyone on the message boards of the book that I have just finished....but funny enough I did like the simple quality of Swimmingly's comments.  I just finished WoB so I have been looking through those lately.  

Bow tie bandit?

...so you're the reason Capaldi ditched the bow tie, despite the fact that bow ties are, objectively speaking, cool? HATE.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.

Edited by Quiver

Only Bow Ties for me!  I must confess that if another doctor came along and wanted his Bow Ties back I would only give them back if he let me come along for one adventure.  Sadly i feel this is becoming too whovian for the Brandon Sanderson  fan site so i will leave me dreaming at that.  

Well then! The adventure shoul be somewhere other then earth, in the past, and please include the weeping angels. That would be awesome. At the end of the episode he would give one bow tie back so I can always remember the adventure. It would be cool if I came back for th season finale for a short appearance. I hope someone here grants wishes because I am now super excited.

Gasp! Have I been missing things on the forums because I didn't think to highlight everything.

Clearly you have to read everything all over again. Amateur  :P

EDIT: Er, welcome the forum by the way. :D

Edited by Kobold King

• Chaos locked this topic