World Food

Tulir

If we take the theory that the Shards created each race of humans on each planet from their memories as true, then might it be that some Shards messed up and created a race that can't eat food on another world because it is incompatible? So it could be possible for worldhoppers to need their own planets food to survive.

One thing that also might happen regards food is that the nature of the planet itself, for example before sazed fixed the planet the constitutions of people on Scadrial must have been very diferent from people on other worlds. I wonder if Hoid had any trouble while he was there :D.

You could extend this to include quite a few things, atmospheric dirences, diferent suns causing more radiation etc.

Doesn't Hoid have a different appearance (and maybe a completely different body) every time we have seen him so far? This would neatly avoid him getting interplanetary traveller's sickness, although I'm not sure how it would work for anyone else.

Edited by ulyssessword

I wonder if Hoid had any trouble while he was there [in Scadrial]:D.

You could extend this to include quite a few things, atmospheric dirences, diferent suns causing more radiation etc.

You know, this could be the reason why, in WoA, Hoid is trembling a massive amount when he meets with Elend. His body, after at least two years, is struggling to stay up with the constant demand of filtering through the ash, and thus beginning to shut down. He then applies whatever he does to stay immortal, and then he's (assumably) fine. Though we never do see him in HoA do we? Vin plans to meet with him, but gets spooked.

• Chaos locked this topic