HI to all

d3249

Hi everyone.

I'm comming from the Reddit diaspora (just clossed my account).

English is not my first language (and all that stuff) and I don't always have time to be online (dam you adult life), so a forum(ish) community is my best option.

I hope I can fit in here.

5 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

What books have you read thus far?

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm pretty much up to date with The Cosmere (I'm just missing The Way of Kings Prime and the prose version of White Sand).

I'm also up to date with the Cytoverse and I'm craving for a sequel to The Ritmatist since I read that a couple of months ago.

I'm an avid Sci-Fi/Fantasy reader since my teen years (that was some 20 years ago), but , sadly, I don't have so much free time anymore.

Edited by d3249

32 minutes ago, The cheeseman said:

Have you read The Wheel of Time?

That's my next big project.

The first Sanderson book I read was skyward. It was a Christmas present on 2020. In some point of 2021 I found The Way of Kings and I just got hooked at the end of chapter 11 (I still don't know the spoiler policies, so I'll keep the details). I've spent most of my reading time since exclusively with Brandon. This year I catched up with Tress (and I'm awaiting for secret projects 3 and 4).

So, I'm in a kind of break... I'm doing a re-read of Dune (one of my all time favorites). After that (probably at the end of this year) I'll go for The Wheel of Time.

Edited by d3249

17 hours ago, d3249 said:

Hi everyone.

I'm comming from the Reddit diaspora (just clossed my account).

English is not my first language (and all that stuff) and I don't always have time to be online (dam you adult life), so a forum(ish) community is my best option.

I hope I can fit in here.

Hi there, and welcome to the Shard! Hope you enjoy your time here :D