Hello everyone

Hi, new user here!

I'm up to date with the whole cosmere except for White Sand. I've mostly been active on reddit, but with the whole API nonsense going on there I want to move my interactions with the fandom elsewhere. I also want to help out with the coppermind because it is wonderful.

Welcome to the Shard! I’m sorry that ya haven’t been welcomed earlier! 

If you were to plan a heist on a single item or attract in the Cosmere, which item would you steal, and how would you do it? (Make sure you spoiler your response with the correct books and stuff so that the kids don’t get mad)

Sorry for the oddly specific ask. Generally we’re supposed to ask newbies some sort of question, and I like asking odd ones :P

Ooooh fun question!

Mistborn era 2:

Spoiler

I would steal one of the original Words of Founding books that Sazed wrote, because I like old books and I want to see how modern translations have (mis)interpreted it. To do so, I would simply dare Wayne to steal -sorry, trade- for it.

2 hours ago, External Gills said:

Ooooh fun question!

Mistborn era 2:

Hide contents

I would steal one of the original Words of Founding books that Sazed wrote, because I like old books and I want to see how modern translations have (mis)interpreted it. To do so, I would simply dare Wayne to steal -sorry, trade- for it.

Absolutely brilliant answer!