My Name Is Jace

32 minutes ago, Jace The Firesworn said:

I'm Jace. I love Brandon Sanderson's books and am a total NURD. I enjoy theorizing about possibilities and plan on discussing them with anyone as crazy as I am. I hope I don't prove one of the 10 Fools (hehe. See what I did there?) and I hope to enjoy my time here

Hey hey! Welcome to the Shard! You’ll find plenty of absolutely unhinged theorists here (myself included), so don’t worry, you’re in good company.

What is your favorite aluminumfoil hat theory?

1 hour ago, Koloss17 said:

Hey hey! Welcome to the Shard! You’ll find plenty of absolutely unhinged theorists here (myself included), so don’t worry, you’re in good company.

What is your favorite aluminumfoil hat theory?

Probably that Jeff Bezos is a robot. Simply from a memey point of view.

G'day and welcome to the shard.

Welcome to the shard 

Have a look around

Anything you can think of can be found

We've got stick cults ---

And I forgot the rest lyrics and I am not going to look them up. Eh, try this one, it is much better.

Edited by The Last Fæ

You have sworn the oath of the Stick. You can no longer turn back. Also, because I have not yet.

Stick is the reincarnated Adonalsiun. Stick is all powerful, so this is the only explanation.

Now I too have sworn the oath of the Stick.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2023 at 2:02 PM, Jace The Firesworn said:

I'm Jace. I love Brandon Sanderson's books and am a total NURD. I enjoy theorizing about possibilities and plan on discussing them with anyone as crazy as I am. I hope I don't prove one of the 10 Fools (hehe. See what I did there?) and I hope to enjoy my time here

Give all the theories!

On 5/24/2023 at 3:02 PM, Jace The Firesworn said:

Welcome to the Shard, Jace!