Hello

Code Name

Hello, my name (Or rather, not my name) is Code Name (I would've put my real name in there, but I thought it would be interesting if I used, you know, a code name).

How is everyone doing? I have been looking around the 17th shard for some time now, and I recently decided to make an account to get Aether of Night. I am currently rereading Oathbringer, and if any of you guys haven't read Tress of the Emerald Sea yet, you really, really have to. It's like how my cousin once told me, "Anna (Still not my real name), someday you should let me borrow your Brandon Sanderson books, that way we can talk about them!" Well, I did end up buying my cousin Elantris, and the Rithmatist. The second one was probably a stupid idea, since it doesn't have a sequel, and most likely won't ever get one.

A little bit about me is, I love writing things, and I've read everything by our beloved author Brandon Sanderon, except for some of his short stories. 

Edited by Code Name
spelled Rithmatist wrong.. (:

If I'm being honest, by shardworld do you mean cosmere related world with a shard residing on it, or... (Shows you just how much I actually don't know in relativity to that phrase..) If you do mean cosmere related world with a shard residing on it, then I would say Roshar. Thank you for the "*Screeching*" welcome, by the way! 

Edited by Code Name
corrected a mispelled word

1 minute ago, Code Name said:

If I'm being honest, by shardworld do you mean cosmere related world with a shard residing on it, or... (Shows you just how much I actually don't know in relativity to that phrase..) If you do mena cosmere related world with a shard residing on it, then I would say Roshar. Thank you for the "*Screeching*" welcome, by the way! 

Yeah (trust me it took me way too long to figure that out). You're welcome. I try to introduce people to madness in a safe and controlled manner, 0 / 2147483647 success rate.

6 hours ago, Code Name said:

I would definetly say that Hoid will forever be my favorite, but Ulaam, Kaladin, and John are my other favorites. (Even though John isn't a cosmere character, he's still one of my favorites!) Who's yours?

Welcome to the Shard!

EDIT: whups I quoted the wrong one 

Edited by TheAlpha929

6 minutes ago, Code Name said:

That's actually a very interesting question.. I feel like, if given the chance, I would not, just because of the common sense factor there.. Maybe...

Pfft, common sense? I don’t have any of that stuff.

I’d like to add to that question, if you were forced to take up a shard, which would you choose? Any shard.

On 5/9/2023 at 9:52 AM, Code Name said:

I would definetly say that Hoid will forever be my favorite, but Ulaam, Kaladin, and John are my other favorites. (Even though John isn't a cosmere character, he's still one of my favorites!) Who's yours?

(sorry it took me so long to see this)

I would have to agree with you on Hoid being the best character, my other favorites are Wayne, Kelsier, and Kaladin.

Edited by Justice_Magician