Communicate with Elf (AKA cruciatus_heart)!!

Hi guys!! As many of you know, Elf (@Cruciatus_heart) is sadly unable to be on the shard anymore. However, we've decided to make a thread so she can still talk and communicate with you guys! She'll have occasional insights and updates that I will post here, and I can relay any messages from you all to her.

First off, she's really happy because she's winning a prize for English, since she got the highest marks out of the whole tenth grade!! She's super proud of herself and really wanted to share with the shard, which is what prompted this thread :D

So if you ever have anything to tell her, just drop it here. She misses all of you a lot!!

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

Oh awesome! This is so cool! 

To Elf: That's fantastic!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad that your writing and reading paid off and you're winning. I miss you too! I'm glad this thread exists. :DD

Edited by Morningtide

Oh my god congrats Elf!!! that's amazing. good job!!! <33

that's really impressive- and it's great that you can still (sort of) interact with the people on the shard! this place really isn't the same without you :,(

we all miss you! congrats again!! :D