Random Bystander

So...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is this idea dumb?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • ...Maybe.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Par indignantly slapped the guard on the leg, standing between her and him. 

"Wha- Hey!" The guard grabbed him, and then grabbed Shana. He muttered something about crazy penguins, and started to walk off.

He's just been kidnapped. :P

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Wha- Hey!" The guard grabbed him, and then grabbed Shana. He muttered something about crazy penguins, and started to walk off.

Par struggled, squawking, but decided against turning back so he could stay with the girl.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Anger coursed through Emerik, He chased after the guards, stabbing his dagger at the arm of the guard holding Shana, and spun around to stab at the guard holding Par

I guess my last post was a bit late

Just now, Witless of Shinovar said:

Anger coursed through Emerik, He chased after the guards, stabbing his dagger at the arm of the guard holding Shana, and spun around to stab at the guard holding Par

Yeah, sorry. I didn't see it until after I had pressed the button.

A different guard hit his stomach with the hilt of his sword.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Par slapped the guard that was holding him in the face.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aolicei started tugging against the arm holding Shana.

The guard dropped Par, pulled his arm away from Aolicei, and bolted down the hallway. Shana was crying, so he wouldn't be that hard to track, although he was very fast.

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

A different guard hit his stomach with the hilt of his sword.

Emerik stumbled back, winded, but not defeated. He lunged towards the guard that held Shana, he dodged to the side as the same guard attempted to hit him again. He then stabbed Shana's guard in the shoulder. He lunged to the side and managed to slice at the arm of the attacking soldier, making him drop the sword.

1 minute ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

Emerik stumbled back, winded, but not defeated. He lunged towards the guard that held Shana, he dodged to the side as the same guard attempted to hit him again. He then stabbed Shana's guard in the shoulder. He lunged to the side and managed to slice at the arm of the attacking soldier, making him drop the sword.

All the guards (that weren't holding Shana) started attempting to pin him down.

Edited by Random Bystander

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

The guard dropped Par, pulled his arm away from Aolicei, and bolted down the hallway. Shana was crying, so he wouldn't be that hard to track, although he was very fast.

Par fell and quickly turned back into a human, than ran at a dead sprint after the guard, trying to ignore the fogginess in his brain.

Par is probably faster, especially since he's not holding anything.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

All the guards that weren't holding Shana started attempting to pin him down.

Emerik darted away from the guards, slicing at any limbs or body parts within reach. blood soon dripped off the edge of his dagger. He noticed at least one guard had fallen before he was pinned down. He felt a sharp pain as his head hit the floor.

How many guards are there by the way?

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Par fell and quickly turned back into a human, than ran at a dead sprint after the guard, trying to ignore the fogginess in his brain.

He cursed, then yelped as Shana bit his hand. He let go of her, and tripped, slamming face first into a wall.

1 minute ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

Emerik darted away from the guards, slicing at any limbs or body parts within reach. blood soon dripped off the edge of his dagger. He noticed at least one guard had fallen before he was pinned down. He felt a sharp pain as his head hit the floor.

The guards panted, straining.

Also, I have to go. See you tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

He cursed, then yelped as Shana bit his hand. He let go of her, and tripped, slamming face first into a wall.

The guards panted, straining.

Par scooped up the girl and ran back to the group.

I guess we kind of have to stop, then.