Random Bystander

So...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is this idea dumb?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • ...Maybe.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"The scary man with the mask!" She said, still crying.

She nodded.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He gestured at Aolicei, "You should help her out, She's obviously terrified of me, in the meantime I'll tend to Par."

Emerik walked back into the room with the body and gently shook Par.

2 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

Emerik recoiled, "I'm sorry," sheathing his dagger, "Did I frighten you?"

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"The scary man with the mask!" She said, still crying.

Aolicei glanced over at Emerik with her sister glare, then turned back to the child. "Okay. Okay, honey. Don't worry. We'll find him."

Just now, Witless of Shinovar said:

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He gestured at Aolicei, "You should help her out, She's obviously terrified of me, in the meantime I'll tend to Par."

Emerik walked back into the room with the body and gently shook Par.

He did not respond.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He did not respond.

Emerik shook him harder, concern beginning to cover his features. "Par, we could use your penguin powers." Emerik inspected the bleeding wound on his head and tore off a piece of Par's sleeve to make a makeshift bandage.

Emerik shook him harder, concern beginning to cover his features. "Par, we could use your penguin powers." Emerik inspected the bleeding wound on his head and tore off a piece of Par's sleeve to make a makeshift bandage.

"Wha..."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Wha..."

"Thank goodness, he's awake." Emerik thought, out loud he said "You fainted and hit your head. We found a little girl, and I thought it would be a good idea for you to use your penguin powers to help calm her down."

Only slightly?

"Thank goodness, he's awake." Emerik thought, out loud he said "You fainted and hit your head. We found a little girl, and I thought it would be a good idea for you to use your penguin powers to help calm her down."

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"I think I have a concussion."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I think I have a concussion."

"hmm," Emerik contemplated this for a moment. After a few seconds he came to the brilliant deduction that, "Concussions aren't good."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Dad, Aolicei mentally noted. She reached out a hand to the child. "What's your name, honey?"

"Shana..." She said, voice trembling.

Guards ran around the corner, and rushed over to the group, weapons held out threateningly. Shana started crying again.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Did you say you need me to... become a penguin? Why?"

"Penguins make kids happy right? Well there's a kid over there that could use a little bit of cheering up." He thought for a moment then said, "Although it might make your head hurt."

"Shana..." She said, voice trembling.

Guards ran around the corner, and rushed over to the group, weapons held out threateningly. Shana started crying again.

Emerik whirled around, dagger at the ready, braced to attack. To the girl, Shana, he said, "Don't worry, I might be scary, but I won't let them hurt you."

"Penguins make kids happy right? Well there's a kid over there that could use a little bit of cheering up." He thought for a moment then said, "Although it might make your head hurt."

Emerik whirled around, dagger at the ready, braced to attack. To the girl, Shana, he said, "Don't worry, I might be scary, but I won't let them hurt you."

"Uh... okay." In a puff of air, Par became a small penguin. He waddled over to Shana.

2 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Okay, Shana..."

Aolicei glared daggers at the guards.

"Uh... okay." In a puff of air, Par became a small penguin. He waddled over to Shana.

"I hate to inform you of this, but Shana is now..." The guard paused in confusion, looking at the penguin. Shana was also confused, and stopped crying.

"I hate to inform you of this, but Shana is now..." The guard paused in confusion, looking at the penguin. Shana was also confused, and stopped crying.

Par continued until he reached the girl, then tentatively held out a wing.

"Yes!" Emerik shouted exuberantly. "The penguin play, works every time."

Par continued until he reached the girl, then tentatively held out a wing.

1 minute ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

"Yes!" Emerik shouted exuberantly. "The penguin play, works every time."

The guard confusedly looked between Par and Emerik. Shana touched Par's wing, and started to giggle.

The guard sighed. "Look. I don't want to do this, but I have to arrest Shana." He went to grab her.

The guard confusedly looked between Par and Emerik. Shana touched Par's wing, and started to giggle.

The guard sighed. "Look. I don't want to do this, but I have to arrest Shana." He went to grab her.

Par indignantly slapped the guard on the leg, standing between her and him. 

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Emerik stepped in front of the guard, slicing his dagger at the guard's arm, leaving a small amount of blood to drip. "Yeah no, that's not going to happen." 

I'm not exactly sure how much power I have over the environment, so just correct me if there's some sort of attack rules or something I have to follow

Edited by Witless of Shinovar