Hi folks!

newindianclassic

Hi! 
I'm an engineer by education and career-wise I do robotics. After some rough life stuff back in 2019, I decide to reconnect with being the bookworm that I was back in K-12 school, and Brandon Sanderson caught my eye. I read the Wheel of Time and a lot of the Cosmere that same year, and I haven't looked back since. I've been watching the Shardcast episodes for the last few weeks and I'm stoked to find a place where I can discuss anything and everything Cosmere. Looking forward to reading and discussing everything and anything. :)

15 hours ago, WoolenStream554 said:

Welcome to the shard! Whats your favorite character in the cosmere?

Like everyone else, that's a tough question to answer for me. I think I'd go with either Kaladin or Dalinar, with Elend and Jasnah as very very close to my favorites too. Kelsier's up there too. 

Gun to my head, though, it's Kaladin. I'm doing great now but I have definitely struggled with depression and his arc in rhythm of war really got me, in a good way. 

All that being said...I can't wait to see more Elsecaller characters in the Cosmere.