Favorite character from era 1

WoolenStream554

Mine is probably Breeze, I love his constant attitude as if he is always so high gentleman in some court. I also like Tensoon but I dont like how he killed OreSeer (if thats how you spell that name) I was so sad when OreSeer died so that made me not like Tensoon as much.

5 hours ago, WoolenStream554 said:

yes I very much enjoyed Breeze. He has some of the funniest quotes. 

“You should try not to talk so much, friend. You'll sound far less stupid that way." is one of my favorite quotes by him.

imma put that on a quote board in my house and show it to everyone I know then proceed to tell them how much they need this advice in their life

Kelsier easily. Even though Era 1 has a lot of great characters I think Kelsier is my favorite. He has a very interesting backstory that leads into complex motivations and actions. Seeing him as Vin's mentor and father figure, the leader of the rebellion, and a murderous assassin just gives so much depth to his character. The moment where he died at the end of mistborn, during my first Brandon book was simply insane. And all the character development in secret history is all so fascinating and compelling.

Kelsier is the best, even though I can't articulate it very well. 

Edited by Ookla the Kobold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...