Let's talk about Shadow of War

I'd like to discuss the best video game that's set in Tolkein's Lord of The Rings.

I don't know if there is already a separate topic talking about it, but I can't find it so I'll just make one on my own.

really enjoyed SoW, it was so much more than it's previous installment. The world you played in just felt more alive, more active than in Shadow of Mordor. Plus you actually get to command your orc armies in conquering stuff.

The ending made me kind of sad, though I'm not going to spoil it.

Also one question that's been burning at me for a while and is the main reason I started this Topic is... (Spoilers for the ending and the DLC)

Spoiler

Why didn't Eltariel just give back the New Ring to Talion and let him swap Isildur's Ring with it?

They both knew he was going to turn into a Nazgul so long as he was wearing Isildur's Ring, Talion wouldn't die immediately from removing the ring (I think) so he'd have time to takeit off and swap it, he'd still be able to use most of his powers with it except for the necromancy stuff, Eltariel didn't need the Ring to survive and could kick ass without it. Soooo was there a reason that they didn't do that? 

Anyway I hope someone will be able to answer that and I hope to hear what you all thought about this incredible game.