It's Frontiering Time!!!

SONIC FRONTIERS IS OUT AND I HAVE FINISHED IT!!!

Please put any spoilers in a Spoiler tag, as I don't want to risk ruining the awesomeness of the newest Sonic Game for anyone.

I'd say my favorite part was the Super Sonic Boss Battles against the Titans. The banger music, the new combat mechanics for Super Sonic instead of just 'Bump into the boss until they die', and the sheer epicness of the Titans themselves. Just perfection. 

The story and new lore was pretty interesting too. Who would have ever have guessed that...

Spoiler

...The Chaos Emeralds were from outer space, originating from an alien species that look just like Chaos? Crazy stuff but not unappreciated.

Plus the continuity nods to other parts of Sonic's history was the icing on the cake, they should definitely get Ian Flynn onboard for writing the story for the next Sonic Game (He's the guy who's writing the comics).

And the open zone, my god was it great. I have so few words to describe it. 

Didn't care much for the Cyberspace levels though, they weren't bad or anything I just didn't care for them, ended up just skipping most of them around halfway through the game.

Wasn't completely perfect though, there's not a whole lot of momentum and there is some jankiness to some of the physics. But overall this is definitely a game that I think most people will enjoy.

16 hours ago, JustQuestin2004 said:

Plus the continuity nods to other parts of Sonic's history was the icing on the cake, they should definitely get Ian Flynn onboard for writing the story for the next Sonic Game (He's the guy who's writing the comics).

He also helped with this game.

16 hours ago, JustQuestin2004 said:

Wasn't completely perfect though, there's not a whole lot of momentum and there is some jankiness to some of the physics. But overall this is definitely a game that I think most people will enjoy.

It's just their first game, so they'll have more time to improve it.

I can't wait to play it, but it's gonna be a bit before I can play it.