Fan art you want to see(artists? maybe you could...?)

S. Stormy

I have a bunch of scenes in SA that I think would be so fun to see fanart of(either that I haven't seen or didn't really fit my image):

• Kaladin's Third Ideal--not after he says it but before. Because after, when he's healed, he's powerful and terrifying, but it's beforehand, when he's fatally injured and stands up anyway, is what's awesome about that scene, in my opinion.
Spoiler
  • Kaladin vs. the Pursuer--that incredible showdown!
  • Kaladin held by Tien, comforted by him. Instead of Kaladin, grief-ridden, holding Tien's dead body, Tien holds Kaladin, comforts him and tells him it's okay. Finally! We waited for that scene for a looong time.
  • That part in chapter 70 where he barely escaped drowning in the well, and he's so exhausted he blacks out/falls unconcious while dangling from his hand. That sounds kinda weird to want fanart of that, but it would be an interesting picture.

Starting to see a pattern? :) Yeah. I like Kaladin. He has a lot of epic/emotional scenes.

Anyway, what are y'all's arts you want to see? I've sorta tried drawing basically all of them, but I'm not good at drawing scenes, sadly.

(and maybe we could get someone to make it...(wink wink nudge nudge)}

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed
Adding roundabout request for art

• 1 year later...