Welcome to the Alleycity Bulletin Board, a space for news posts, and ads. I created this to make it a little easier to get the word out about new threads, and to get to them. Please be respectful and kind with whatever you post. Also try to keep Out of character chats to the Alleycity chat thread. This is meant to be ic posters and ads someone would see walking down the alleyway. Here are a few examples of what can be posted.

Wanted posters: Wanted dead or alive [insert villains name here]. Reward $. Last seen here [add link].

Adventurers wanted ads: Brave adventures wanted for [mission]. Will pay $. Looking for [qualities/skills]. Meet here [link] for more info.

Events: Party happening here [link] at [time]. [Formal/informal/masquerade].

Advertisements: Do you want a professional artists to draw you doing one of your amazing exploits, then contact [artist] for a commission here [link].

(don’t commission me, I am a terrible artist.) 

Alleycity Bulletin Board: See what is happening in the city!

Edited by Emery the Windrunner
Pleas keep it to ic.

It's fine, Emery. :) The old thread was dead anyway, and the user who created it has left the 17th Shard.

I will add something to this if I can think of anything. This would have been the perfect place to advertise that Midnight Mystery plot (before it went inactive [which was completely my fault {sorry guys}]) :) 

On 4/13/2022 at 11:08 PM, Emery the Windrunner said:

@Silva. Sorry, I didn’t know I was making something that already existed. A new era is starting, and I couldn’t find any thread like this one that was active.

Ah no! Didn’t mean it that way. ^_^ 

As Itiah said, the other one is long dead. It’s just got some treasures of RP on it from the past that imo make it an entertaining reread.

On 4/13/2022 at 11:22 PM, I think I am here. said:

It's fine, Emery. :) The old thread was dead anyway, and the user who created it has left the 17th Shard.

I will add something to this if I can think of anything. This would have been the perfect place to advertise that Midnight Mystery plot (before it went inactive [which was completely my fault {sorry guys}]) :) 

You know, if you ever feel up to it or interested in doing so (but, seriously, no pressure either way), you’re welcome to continue it. Wouldn’t be the first months-spanning thread. :P

20 hours ago, Silva said:

You know, if you ever feel up to it or interested in doing so (but, seriously, no pressure either way), you’re welcome to continue it. Wouldn’t be the first months-spanning thread. :P

No, it wouldn't :ph34r:. I appreciate it. I've actually been talking to a few new players who don't know what to do about making a small side-plot in the slums. I don't know how related to Midnight Mystery it'll be, though. It's small scale, unless the players decide to interact with it more ^_^

Post-Timeskip

A beggar boy runs to the bulletin, looks left and right, then pins a rough poster to the board with a rusty iron spike. He scurries off without a word.

CB8BEFE1-1E63-49CF-9FA6-9DF71B7C6A2D.png

Edited by I think I am here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...