Would using Anti-lifelight kill any living thing?

We know that lifelight is parallel to life. Because Lift's Edgedancer abilities run on Lifelight, which is basically just her body's energy fueled by food (Mostly pancakes). So if a person were to make Anti-Lifelight and stab a cow, would it burn a hole and kill it's soul? 

Edited by Radiant-Twinborn

I don't think so, at least not in the way you're probably thinking. I think it is too strong to suggest that Lifelight and ordinary metabolism are the same thing in general, though maybe for a physical being that exists partially in both the physical and cognitive reals maybe things would be different. Lift's Lifelight isn't just her ordinary metabolism but a weird ability that lets her metabolize food into Lifelight. We haven't seen anyone else on Roshar able to generate any form of Investiture just from eating.

That said, stabbing a living thing is generally not great for it. And if the living thing in question were especially permeated with Cultivation's essence the effect might be closer to what you describe.

I think that if any living thing was stabbed with anti-lifelight, it definitely wouldn't be good for them, but it would depend on how closely connected to lifelight or Cultivation the being is. For example, if you stabbed a completely normal human with anti-lifelight, it would probably injure them, but wouldn't kill them outright. But if you stabbed an Edgedancer, it would probably bring them to the brink of death and possibly kill their spren.

So, like, a lot of Rosharan fauna has magic stuff incorporated into their biology. Gemhearts and what not. I imagine anti-Lifelight would be quite bad for those. But to a totally mundane creature, it'd probably just to a totally mundane stab.