El's Metallic inplants

FictionSpren

7 hours ago, Tglassy said:

They do have Soulcasting.  In fact, I believe they mentioned that Aluminum is only available through soulcasting.  So they at least have access to every kind of metal, even if they don't know about them.  

I’ve always wondered, can soulcasting create alloyed metal? Cause with smelting, especially in the allomantic sense a specific percentage of each metal is needed to form an alloy. On that note, would the metals in the fabrial cage have to be the allomantic percentage or would it have more leeway (allomantic percentage being that where the allowances in question can burn the metal safely)? 
Could you with the right Intent soulcast a god metal? With spudcasting a level of Intent is needed that I think @honorblades scadrians would likely be the input of metals. 

7 hours ago, FictionSpren said:

I’ve always wondered, can soulcasting create alloyed metal? 

This WoB, though about food, seems to indicate to me that a full Soulcaster (like an Elsecaller or Lightweaver), if they knew exactly what they were doing, could Soulast an alloyed metal. Idk about Soulcasting godmetal, that seems sorta broken but maybe there's a way to do it with a lot of Investiture? 

I completely agree though, I think there's a huge synergy here with between these two groups. 

On 5.12.2021 at 0:27 PM, FictionSpren said:

I’ve always wondered, can soulcasting create alloyed metal? Cause with smelting, especially in the allomantic sense a specific percentage of each metal is needed to form an alloy. On that note, would the metals in the fabrial cage have to be the allomantic percentage or would it have more leeway (allomantic percentage being that where the allowances in question can burn the metal safely)? 
Could you with the right Intent soulcast a god metal? With spudcasting a level of Intent is needed that I think @honorblades scadrians would likely be the input of metals. 

Yes, is possible to Soulcast alloys. Even from books we know that - once is mentioned that Heralds would Soulcast blocks of Bronze and then melt them into swords.

Basicly Soulcaster need to know what he want to Soulcast. He dont need to know what  elements it is made of. This is also why Rosharans dont have often basic knowledge about metals and alloys.

And Soulcasting Godmetal. No, dont think so. Godmetal is almost pure Investiture. Maybe respective Bondsmith would be able to get Godmetal, but not through Soulcasting.