Dalinar on a cover

bdoble97

In one of the many topics some stated that Dalinar is on the cover of WOK. I don't believe that is home due the shardblade looks nothing like his former blade. The one one cover is long and waive. If memory is right is sharedblade has a hook at the some what like a fish hook. I my self like the butcher style blade he get in WOR. Plus book 5 is supposed to be Dalinars book and i would have to believe that he would be on the cover of his own book he he is my favorite character of them all. I hope he lives through all of the books but I could see him die in book 5. On another note when ever I reading about Dalinar I picture mix of William Hurts characters from Robbin Hood and the general he plays in the 2nd Hulk movie. I would love to see what people think.

Brandon has said repeatedly that it is Dalinar on the cover of WoK. The cover images are not in any way canon, the cloak is also the wrong color (it is supposed to be blue, not red) however that does not make it any less Dalinar. Although I do like the "having the focus characters on the cover of their books" it doesn't look like it is going to happen since neither Kaladin nor Shallan are on the covers of their respective books.

Vasteel I know what your talking about I loved A song of Ice and Fire but none the actors casted are anything like I imagined them when reading the books. With the Stormlight books they so much better then any other book I have read even my beloved Wheel of Time. I want to see all the books with as much art in them as they can put in them and if Dalinar was on the cover of WOK I hope we can get him on the 2nd cover or some realy good in book art.

Vasteel I know what your talking about I loved A song of Ice and Fire but none the actors casted are anything like I imagined them when reading the books.

That was one of the series I was thinking of when I made my previous post. All of them are just wrong.. I mean they aren't bad actors, they just don't fit the way I pictured them

Considering there is a huge picture of Kaladin on WoR - which is Shallan's book. I don't think it matters who is on the front.

If previous books are anything to go by, then Stones Unhallowed will be emblazoned with a picture of Shallan and Jasnah, and Dalinar's book will have a big starvin' painting of Lift on the cover.

If previous books are anything to go by, then Stones Unhallowed will be emblazoned with a picture of Shallan and Jasnah, and Dalinar's book will have a big starvin' painting of Lift on the cover.

I wish I could shake your hand.

I guess what I want is big epic painting of Dalinar,Adolin and fight 100s of the Parshendi and with Kaladan flying around with Syl next to him.

Now *that* would be awesome. We do need to have some members of the Kohlin's family on a cover.

• Chaos locked this topic