stone shamanism and KR (Spoilers)

Arin

This may already be out there, but I couldnt find anything on it so here is my thought.

Stone Shamans are actually the KR order of Stonewards left alone for 4500 years. Talenel died and couldnt lead his order of KR. Maybe they never gave up on the day of Recreance. They were known for being dependable. And maybe that is why Nalan wants them dead.

Is there a theory or WoB that each Herald has a specific kingdom associated to them?

Nothing formal I believe.  Though it is something I believe is likely, what with the Herald of War (Talenel) showing up in the capital of the kingdom dedicated to the arts of war (Alethela/Alethkar).

I don't have a searchable form right now but I think I remember Mr T saying something derogatory of them and that they will come and claim the sword when he (Szeth) dies.

So Kaladin should meet them soon.

edit not Mr T just Szeth talking to himself.

He was required to carry the Blade until his death, after which Shin Stone Shamans would recover it from whomever had killed him. WoK I-6

Edited by LSU Tiger

OMG!! I forgot about the Stone Shamans job to retrieve the Honorblade after Szeths 'Death'!!

Haha that will be funny when they see Szeth was right and their elders were wrong about the return on Voidbringers and the Knights Radient and they are like........"He.....is coming"

• Chaos locked this topic