Spark

I agree there's something up with Sebarial.  (Just did the search, no, he's not in TWoK).  I saw the WoB in one of RShara's threads of compiled WoB from the WoR tour (how's that for acronynms?)

I keep latching on to a quote, "Everyone knows I like to set things on fire and watch them burn."  I was also rather surprised at how easily Shallan could come and go without notice.  

I agree there's something up with Sebarial.  (Just did the search, no, he's not in TWoK).  I saw the WoB in one of RShara's threads of compiled WoB from the WoR tour (how's that for acronynms?)

I keep latching on to a quote, "Everyone knows I like to set things on fire and watch them burn."  I was also rather surprised at how easily Shallan could come and go without notice.  

Can anyone correlate the  "Everyone knows I like to set things on fire and watch them burn."  comment to another character in BS books?   Was there any reference to this charictistic in the WoK.     It has to be some kind of clue, but I do not remember anything from his other books that would seem to match.     But other than Mistborn and SA, I only read most the others only once.    There are a couple that I have not gotten to yet though.

I was also rather surprised at how easily Shallan could come and go without notice.  

That made me suspicious. I was expecting her to be caught in disguise by Palo or Sebarial any second. Any other Highprince would have had her under surveillance, if only to get information to use against the Kholins. 

Could Palo be the masked woman?

I don't think Sebarial is a Worldhopper - at least not from another world, unless he killed an actual Highprince and lightwove himself his face. Unless, of course, someone can come up with a good explanation as to how he ended up as a member of an aristocratic house.

• Chaos locked this topic