So Where's... (Sorta WoR spoilers)

DoctorWh0m

...Vivenna? Are we assuming she made the crossover to Roshar as well? For some reason I can't explain, I kinda think she's Jenet, the stablemaster.

Well, Vivienna isn't immortal (or wasn't by the end of Warbreaker) and so she could be dead.

That said, I really hope she's still around, and I quite enjoyed Jenet. There's next to zero proof for this theory, but then again, Jenet is pretty much the pnly WoR character who could be Vivienna - interesting theory.

I think she's probably dead, but the idea of her being Jenet is interesting. Vivenna never struck me as a horse person, though--her sister Siri was the one who enjoyed riding on a regular basis.

Well Vivenna kind of became Siri and Siri Vivenna. So never know what Vivenna landed up being like.

There are Female ardent Ive or something like this, that Vasher asked to helpin Kaladin sword training, she is my best bet. Close to Vasher, had a name with a little of resemblance of Viviane. 

But to me Vasher comment that everyday that he choiced "to breath" he made a hadr choice, and other similar comments kind gived me the vibe of someone that are sad for something Vivi death maybe ?

• 2 weeks later...

There are Female ardent Ive or something like this, that Vasher asked to helpin Kaladin sword training, she is my best bet. Close to Vasher, had a name with a little of resemblance of Viviane. 

But to me Vasher comment that everyday that he choiced "to breath" he made a hadr choice, and other similar comments kind gived me the vibe of someone that are sad for something Vivi death maybe ?

I agree. I think Ivis, the ardent, is Vivenna. When Kaladin first saw her, he was surprised to see a woman with a sword. I think Sanderson wants the reader to notice her because she may be important in future books.

I don't think we have any evidence to suggest she is on Roshar. That's like saying Raoden or Breeze is on Roshar. Just because Vasher and Nightblood ended up there doesn't mean Vivenna did. Yes, she could Return in Nightblood, but other than that we have nothing to go from.

• Chaos locked this topic