Following the Shards

CobaltShard

I have been curious about where the shards are at. I feel like based on Adolin's fight with the Parshendi Stormforms the plate will be important for the non radiants.

I am also of the belief that the plate is a fabrial that is attuned to the specific radiants originally, feeding off their lvl 5 stormlight at a super efficient level. So the plate might be recreatable by modern artifabrians with enough reverse engineering and a lvl 5 radiant.

Attached is a word doc with my work so far, including some notes and reference pages. (I hope it works)

Feel free to rip it apart

Shards.docx

Shards.docx

I have been curious about where the shards are at. I feel like based on Adolin's fight with the Parshendi Stormforms the plate will be important for the non radiants.

I am also of the belief that the plate is a fabrial that is attuned to the specific radiants originally, feeding off their lvl 5 stormlight at a super efficient level. So the plate might be recreatable by modern artifabrians with enough reverse engineering and a lvl 5 radiant.

Attached is a word doc with my work so far, including some notes and reference pages. (I hope it works)

Feel free to rip it apart

After the revelation that Oathgates are just giant fabrials, I agree with the Plate being a fabrial.

Note wrt lvl 5 Radiants: not sure if you're aware but not every order of Radiants have as obvious a level up as the Windrunners. Nor does it seem that they have the restrictions to Blade access (see shallan) that Windrunners do.

• Chaos locked this topic