Lift + Bendalloy

Chid

Bendalloy compounding is overrated since it burns the bendalloy; bendalloy is expensive and food is cheap. But just having the Feruchemical ability could be huge for her, depending on how much Stormlight it lets her carry at once, compared to having to carry gems. Plus with Feruchemy she could empty the whole store in one burst, which might allow bigger effects than even fully-powered KRs.

Seems that storing investiture in nicrosil would be simpler.  Only one spike required and no compounding required since she can eat and eat to make stormlight and then store it quite safely and handily.  No additional metals required.  Especially if burning requires Scadrian metals. 

I assume that she converts calories directly because she can aperantely use her fat to change to storm light as well.,

why would taking in to much stormlight at once hurt you, maybe on the spiritual side of things become savant like or possibly dependant on the storm light to be in a normal state similar to a pewter savant.

Kaladin overdoes Stormlight at least twice, suggesting there is a cost to channeling Stormlight too fast. Having near infinite stormlight would likely cause even more severe issue when she came down from the Storm-high, or whatever you want to call it. And Fat isn't straight calories either... I'm just pointing out possible flaws.

Kaladin overdoes Stormlight at least twice, suggesting there is a cost to channeling Stormlight too fast. Having near infinite stormlight would likely cause even more severe issue when she came down from the Storm-high, or whatever you want to call it. And Fat isn't straight calories either... I'm just pointing out possible flaws.

But she wouldn't be holding an infinite amount of stormlight, she would be storing a possibly infinite amount of nutrients and calories in a metalmind, that she could draw on and convert to stormlight when needed. So it would be like having a sphere to tap stormlight from that never went dun.

We really don't no enough about how she metabolises food into stormlight at this point.  

why would taking in to much stormlight at once hurt you,

Taking in too much Investiture vaporized Vin, and Kaladin/Szeth report similar feelings when taking in too much Stormlight. I think the costs of Stormlight overdose include death.

I also think Stormlight savants are a thing! I have previously speculated that it causes the gem-colored eyes that some Heralds/Radiants had.

• Chaos locked this topic