Comical WoR Musings

The Rooster

As I've stated before I'll be live blogging as I read along to WoR when it's released.  My style isn't bullet point reactions, I just kinda talk about how the chapter makes me feel and take my mind wandering in silly directions.  I've been writing up the posts for the preview chapters ahead of time to get myself warmed up and have just come up with a scenario that I had to post.  In Jasnah's prologue when she grabs the cognitive essence of the entire Kholin Castle I imagined what if she had enough juice to accidentally soulcast the whole damnation thing into blood.  Here's what I cam up with.

ROSHAR TIMES HEADLINE:  Hundreds drown in blood castle.  Tragedy struck as a Hemavalanche destroyed the Kholinar seat of power and home to the Royal family of Alethkar.  No cause is yet know for the Crimson Tide but a suspicious Shin dressed in red robes was seen surfing away safely.

The thought of this has been making me chuckle to myself for a day and had to share it around.  Anyone else have some Roshar based comedy that could only ever be understood on the forums?

As I've stated before I'll be live blogging as I read along to WoR when it's released.  My style isn't bullet point reactions, I just kinda talk about how the chapter makes me feel and take my mind wandering in silly directions.  I've been writing up the posts for the preview chapters ahead of time to get myself warmed up and have just come up with a scenario that I had to post.  In Jasnah's prologue when she grabs the cognitive essence of the entire Kholin Castle I imagined what if she had enough juice to accidentally soulcast the whole damnation thing into blood.  Here's what I cam up with.

ROSHAR TIMES HEADLINE:  Hundreds drown in blood castle.  Tragedy struck as a Hemavalanche destroyed the Kholinar seat of power and home to the Royal family of Alethkar.  No cause is yet know for the Crimson Tide but a suspicious Shin dressed in red robes was seen surfing away safely.

The thought of this has been making me chuckle to myself for a day and had to share it around.  Anyone else have some Roshar based comedy that could only ever be understood on the forums?

hahahahaha, this is gold! Would love to see a few of these assembled into newspaper format. I'll start thinking as I read them again, but that is a hard act to follow,

• Chaos locked this topic