Renarin in WoR

Ness

So I was going though the WoK reread, and I noticed this comment by Wetlandernw about the spren Renarin sees.

"travyl @46 - It's a known fact, with a picture of what Brandon wrote in someone's book, but if I were you, I would NOT go read that. The reveal in WoR context is so, so, so much better."

Now, knowing he sees a spren is not news, but this quote seems lets slip that someone finds out about the spren in WoR.

(For those who don't know, Wetlander has read WoR)

EDIT: WoK reread chapters 50-51

Edited by Ness

Maybe Renarim will be Kadalin spar partner ?

He have a sword and plate and a spren.

Both could take something from this. Renarim would learn to fight with a master, and Kaladin would take the chence to spar with a plate user =)

Maybe it is death spren. I do not think anyone except the person who is about to die can see them. Maybe his blood weakness means he could die at any moment. Meh. 34 more days

That's a very interesting idea.  That's got to be very depressing though if you're Renarin.  Kaladin gets a cute miniature woman and Renarin gets ugly death. 

But I definitely like the idea of Kaladin & Renarin as sparring partners.  Renarin reminds me of Tien though that might be because he's a younger brother.  I don't know, there's a lot we don't know about Renarin.  At first, I was leary of him but I've grown to like him.  He's a quiet, thoughtful kid who obviously adores his older brother.  Would love to see him emerge from his brother's shadow (something that I can relate to) and kick chull all on his own.  I think hanging around Kaladin would definitely help.

Maybe Renarim will be Kadalin spar partner ?

Poor Adolin. First his father starts giving Kaladin more attention than him. Then his brother starts giving Kaladin more attention than him. Then Shallan leaves him for Renarin... Maybe it's not too late to apologize to Danlan?

Poor Adolin. First his father starts giving Kaladin more attention than him. Then his brother starts giving Kaladin more attention than him. Then Shallan leaves him for Renarin... Maybe it's not too late to apologize to Danlan?

After what she said about Adolin "blade" ? I don't think so =) Serious that gal scream spy all around, but i confess that what she talked about Adolin with her friends got me curious =)

Edited by Natans

Atfer what she said about Adolin "blade" ? I don't think so =) Serious that gal scream spy all around, but i confess that what she talked about Adolin with her friends got me curious =)

At least he still has his blade. And the way he talks to it... When I first read it I was like 'Get a room you two!'  :lol:

At least he still has his blade. And the way he talks to it... When I first read it I was like 'Get a room you two!'  :lol:

Yes, very sharp relation they got there =) I was waiting that in the midle of the fight he screamed the "true name of this blade" to achieve his Bankai, but the fight didn't drag that long =)

• Chaos locked this topic