Leather Bindings

There is a leatherbound version of Elantris for sale on Brandon's website. The Final Empire will probably follow later this year. They're not limited in quantity, Brandon will keep printing them, but he has stopped numbering them, so that is limited in some sense.

Heads up, in the US at least, they can be a bit pricey. I paid $100 for the Elantris leatherbound but I love it so much!

If Brandon sticks to the plan he will do a leatherbound awesome edition of each Cosmere book during its 10th anniversary year. 

The cost for the leather bound Elantris was definitely worth it in my opinion. I know it's confirmed that he'll do these editions for at least Mistborn (keeping with 10th year editions will be in 2016, 2017, and 2018) and Warbreaker (in 2019), and he said at some point he'll decide whether to do Stormlight Archive (the 10th anniversary for WoK would be 2020). 

Personally, I hope he does it for all of his books and Elantris sold so well that I think he will. This has essentially become my annual Christmas present for myself. I wonder if he'll move any of them up considering there won't be any Cosmere related books in their 10th Anniversaries in 2022 or 2023.

• Chaos locked this topic