Help make the Ultimate Brandon Sanderson quiz

At http://www.EloEverything.com I have Written 337 Questions about Brandon Sanderson's writing. covering Mistborn, Stormlight Archive, and Warbreaker. I have just Finished Elantris so I'll be writing questions on that as well. So the topic for "The Cosmere" is looking pretty great (although anyone can add more questions if they want) but I haven't read any of the Reckoners, Rithmatist, or the Alcatraz books. So if anyone would like to write questions it is super easy.

swso5f.png

After logging in just click on "Add Question" and the form is there. You write a question, 1 right answer and 3 wrong answers, and then put in what Categories you want the question to be in. The cool thing about EloEverything is that unlike other trivia games where questions are limited to one topic you can have a question be in as many topics as you want! after putting in all the catagories hit "Add Question" and the text will clear but the catagories will stay (so you don't have to retype them every time) 

66w01h.png

So why do this? Well! because making the funnest Brandon Sanderson trivia is a dream of mine. And it is a lot of fun. One fun thing about the site is you can see the distribution curve on the rankings page that shows the distribution of both the questions and the players

2qbavya.png

So if you want to add questions and help make the ultimate Sanderson Quiz feel free :) or if you just want to test your knowledge log in and check it out!

PS When writing questions minor spoilers are inevitable but try and focus on interesting plot details rather than big reveals.

There are some little error in the questions and answers, some just misspelled other a little poorly worded.

when I found some of this, Have I to report here or on the ELO ?

Edited by Yata

There are some little error in the questions and answers, some just misspelled other a little poorly worded.

when I found some of this, Have I to report here or on the ELO ?

Easiest way is to click "report question" after answering. It'll let you type a brief description of the error

• Chaos locked this topic