Mistborn Llama: Origins

Aether

I have come to realise that the Mistborn Llama is a Brandon fandom inside joke, but I haven't been able to locate how it originated. Would anyone care to enlighten me?

EDIT: I found this though:

shnar Tue Dec 14
@BrandonSandrson I just saw your 'Mistborn Llama' pic, and still laughing. What's the story behind it?

BrandonSandrson Tue Dec 14
@shnar It was the name of my old writing group.
Edited by Aether

I think that is more or less the origin... It is also known that Llamas are unnatural enemies of Cat Inquisitors:

Kurkistan
And also to give cats various powers through Hemalurgy, resulting in uber-powerful Catquisitors forming a Caton of Inquisition and taking over the Cosmere (then renamed the Catsmere)?
Brandon Sanderson
Of course. They'd have to fight the Mistborn Llamas, though.

Will they accept recruits from cat-analogues on different worlds? We've seen axehounds, and there are never dogs without cats, so there must be hatchetcats or adzelynxes somewhere. On a side note, please say adzelynxs ten times fast, because it's Awesome.

I WANNA BE AN AXE-QUISITOR!!!!!

Edited by Aether

Will they accept recruits from cat-analogues on different worlds? We've seen axehounds, and there are never dogs without cats, so there must be hatchetcats or adzelynxes somewhere. On a side note, please say adzelynxs ten times fast, because it's Awesome.

Only if you prove your felinicity in conflict with our abominable foe, the Mistborn LLama, and crafty adversary, the Dog Kandra!

Edit: Though we are not averse to you forming Orders of Adzelynx Penumbrant ^_^

Edited by Satsuoni

• 5 months later...
  • Chaos locked this topic