On Heightening and trying to figure out levels

Zoey

I am mostly posting here to see thoughts on this, as I have been bothered by this for a while. 

I have been trying to find some sort of order in the levels of Heightening, or at least find an approximate formula to see if it follows any noticeable formula or such. 

Well checking the next numbers in the sequence after 10th using this https://alteredqualia.com/visualization/hn/sequence/, I have gotten

11th: 306,950

12th: 18,453,000

13th: 8,249,650

Showing that while this method works for 11th and 12th, it does not work at 13th and undergoes a massive drop. Which does not work with how Breaths and Heightening function. So we have to go another way. 

Well, knowing that the 8th has very, very little experimental data, and the data on it is likely wrong, we can look into it and say

8th: 7750

9th: 18750

10th: 56600

This, while not exact with the graph, does actually fit together with it all quite nicely. This also works with how the other levels are far more studied, so the approximations in the list are likely far more accurate. 

Though I know Heightening is basically just a made-up scale by people to give an estimation of when certain powers reach their peak, and does not actually exist, and furthermore, the values on the table are approximations. I just like doing math for fun. 

Additionally, just some math I did based on various factors, Susebron has at least 50,000 Breaths, in addition, he is given two to three Breaths a week from every God King over the course of 327 Years, likely numbering at 71,606 at the time of his ascension, and 75,428 by his marriage to Sisirinah. The formula would be 50000+78y, with y being the number of years. This assumes an average increase of 1.5 Breaths a day. Which is the average of gaining 1 or 2 breaths, as he uses one per week, thus to given two to three, means to increase by one or two. 

There really isn't one, I used a method where one subtracts between two numbers, and constantly go down until they converge in a sense. 

1   2    3   4    5    6   7   8   9

1   1   1    1    1    1   1   1

This shows that the pattern of 1's should continue, and we can also tell that they follow a predictable pattern, 

1   2    3   4    5    6   7   8   9    10

1   1   1    1    1    1   1   1    1

This is because we know S(n) = S(n-1) + 1, in this scenario. Thus shows that S(10) is 10. 

This, however, does not work if there is no consistent sequence at all. Which is the case with Heightenings. It also does not give the actual formula. That has to be found out in other, usually more complicated ways.