CRACKPOT THEORY TIME :All powers are related

manukos

every power we see in the cosmere is associated with a shard , even within magics that are created by a shard the individual powers could correspond with different shards that didnt have any thing to do with it's creation

this would make sense since, as for adonalsium to operate he wouldnt use one part of him at a time , and so , post shatering different shards wouldnt be able to operate on there own without needing a power that is the focus of an other shard , to a small degree
(like , they would all need a part of autonomy to function , and administrate their godly power , or for a way to endow their planet with investiture )

so for example whenever we see growth or regrowth or healing in general around the cosmere it is a power of cultivation but used in a way that expresses the resident's shard focus 
and so powers like connection , or lightweaving that we see apearing throughout the cosmere in different magic systems  is just  a result of that.

perhaps abilities like gravitation and some other  surges are exempted as they are .... well natural though , even that could be atributed to a shard , the harneshing of natural forces

i have little hope in this theory is even remotely correct but i found it an  interesting concept 
thoughts?

Personal theory: The Surges are the fundamental mechanism the Cosmere functions on, all Investiture is, if you look close enough, related to manipulating one or more Surges. I'm currently working on a theory that the Shards themselves get their Intent from specific combinations of Surges, unique to every Shard but with a pattern in how they are distributed.

• Chaos locked this topic