Peter!!!

ddleg

Wait, I got it! Jasnah is alive. See, Silver has already read the book, and he thought that Khyrindor was saying that he knew Jasnah was alive and said that was a spoiler. Therefore, Jasnah alive = spoiler = true. YES!!!

Edit: And that's why s/he said your mileage may vary, since though it was a guess it's still true. Jasnah is aliiiive, Jasnah is aliive! 

And Peter is a master troller. We need to stake him or honor him after the book comes out,I'm not sure which.

P.S: No, I have not read the book, which is why I can guess.  :D

Well, maybe you're correct. Or maybe it's all in the context. Or maybe we're all tiny insignificant beings lost in a very large universe... Anyway, where was I? Ah, reverse logic. Or reverse-reverse logic? Hm :D

Also, I'm a she (;

Regarding the apparent death of Jasnah the Heretic, the mentor to our book's leading lady... Brandon seems to prefer to stay away from tropes, or to turn them on their head, so I'm hoping this is a fake-out of the the "mentor occupational hazard" trope... of course, another trope is "Not Really Dead"...

sigh.

[JediMindTrick]

You all see an embedded image of my awesome Photoshoppery, in which I have masterfully taken the cover image of Words of Radiance, and have then augmented it with a stylized drawing of trollface, vaguely resembling Kaladin's released branded glyphs, superimposed on his forehead.

[/JediMindTrick]

It's not very well-done. I think you need to put more power points in your skill tree.

I think the problem is with your mind. The image I so clearly posted and you did not imagine only has a trace of trollface instead of Kaladin's brands. For some reason you couldn't perceive that properly and ended up with a trollface overflow. Perhaps you should put more points on your mental attributes?

I believe that now I know what is feel the thrill for battle, the ache for a wortly foe(book), man i want so much this book =) Just 5 more hours

Argent you are Broken now congratulations =)

Edited by Natans

Can you pleeeease tell them to put it up? By the way, I know Jasnah's alive, because of Tor's 'non-sloilery' reveiw. My book probably won't come for a week or two. :( welcome to the north.

Do you "know" that, or are you guessing? I think it's the latter.

I think the problem is with your mind. The image I so clearly posted and you did not imagine only has a trace of trollface instead of Kaladin's brands. For some reason you couldn't perceive that properly and ended up with a trollface overflow. Perhaps you should put more points on your mental attributes?

How rude! I bet you're just one of those squishy mage types! I'll have you know I could max out any stat I want, I only invest more in strength cause I am currently wearing the best armor in the game! That's right! I have the Armor of the Sander's Son! And no, I'm not selling.

How rude! I bet you're just one of those squishy mage types! I'll have you know I could max out any stat I want, I only invest more in strength cause I am currently wearing the best armor in the game! That's right! I have the Armor of the Sander's Son! And no, I'm not selling.

Calling it now maybe 10-20 years in advance but inb4 there's a character in a book named Sander and his son is mentioned in a similar context.

I... can't actually offer a rebuttal.

But now I shall legally change my name to Sander and make it my lifelong goal to mate with as many females as I physically can. Thus ensuring I bring forth the maximum amount of happiness in the world a single person can bring - since being able to call yourself a "Sander's Son" is the highest honor and joy.