Poll: Which power would you want

SirWatermelon

What power would you want  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which power would you find the most useful and versatile in day to day life on earth, assuming infinite access to any resources needed, and any connection issues solved?

• Surgebinding/ Nahel bond
    • misting
    • ferring
    • twinborn
    • AonDor
    • Soulstamping
    • bloodsealing
    • ChayShan
    • Dakhor
    • Sand Mastery
    • Awakening
    • mistborn
    • Feruchemist

I am mixed between Feruchemist and Surgebinder. As with Feruchemy I could do a great amount, but if I do Surgebinding I would have power but also be able to get a deep personal connection with a Spren and it seems nice to always have a friend around. 

It’s definitely between Aondor, Surgebinding (Truthwatcher of course), Feruchemy, and Awakening. Any of these would easily win over any other option.

I want something that can run without me, because that would allow me to set up whatever I want and let it run, like a computer program. That leaves Awakening and Aondor. Aondor just seems like it has more capability than Awakening, even if it is harder to program.

Illusions are always among the top few of my list, because there’s so much potential to them. Truthwatchers have the most ability with them, but Aondor also has a small amount of capability.

Ultimately, here are my priorities:

1. Aondor

2. Truthwatcher

3. Awakening

4. Feruchemy

I feel like Feruchemist is just all around the best for everyday life. Being able to store your memories, store up calories so you'd never overeat, and go without eating if you need to, storing up heat in the summer and releasing it in the winter, storing up wakefulness and speed of thought, manipulating physical weight and physical speed, and storing up health for any future injuries.

Of course, someone who doesn't believe a whole lot in preparedness wouldn't get nearly the same benefit, but imagine what a Cub Scout could accomplish with Feruchemy!