• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

here's my character

Name: Hectoro Yercs

Appearance: an arrogant sneer is painted on his face normally, dark brown short hair, and bright green eyes

Skills: he is good with knives, he also keeps a hunting bow on hand.

Personallity: arrogant, cool calculate, he also is very sarcastic.

Backstory: he's a forcer.

Powers: time manipulation (it takes a lot of his energy to do it though)

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

"The Coded Trial? You're crazier than I am." He walked over to his seat. "Assuming you're not hallucinating or insane, what about the Trial?"

"Again?! Why is the first thing you B-Worlders think is that people who talk about the Coded Trial are insane?" She shook her head. "Anyway, I have it on very good authority that the Coded trial is going to start soon. As in, within the next few days. We both noticed you and stuff, so that means you're probably supposed to be part of our group." She paused. "Yeah, nevermind about that first part. I see why you all think I'm crazy."

9 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

If you want, you could have your character just be chilling in a random place, or your character could approach us.

And anytime is fine.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Again?! Why is the first thing you B-Worlders think is that people who talk about the Coded Trial are insane?" She shook her head. "Anyway, I have it on very good authority that the Coded trial is going to start soon. As in, within the next few days. We both noticed you and stuff, so that means you're probably supposed to be part of our group." She paused. "Yeah, nevermind about that first part. I see why you all think I'm crazy."

"Well then, you can get back to me in a few days, if, if, the Trial starts. You happy? Now stop bothering." He summons what looks like a fire and stares at it.

@AmazingGoob

11 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

"The Coded Trial? You're crazier than I am." He walked over to his seat. "Assuming you're not hallucinating or insane, what about the Trial?"

Hectoro was walking down the street skulking when he noticed someone saying "you've heard of the coded trial? right?"

he walked over, then someone on a balcony said "The Coded Trial? You're crazier than I am. Assuming you're not hallucinating or insane, what about the Trial?"

he saw another Forcer, Dekas Nilof! what was he doing here talking about the coded trial.

"Fancy seeing you here Dekas." said Hectoro.

"Well then, you can get back to me in a few days, if, if, the Trial starts. You happy? Now stop bothering." He summons what looks like a fire and stares at it.

"Okay, then take this." She brought out another tracker. "It will let me locate you when it..." She trailed off as someone else started talking.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hectoro was walking down the street skulking when he noticed someone saying "you've heard of the coded trial? right?"

he walked over, then someone on a balcony said "The Coded Trial? You're crazier than I am. Assuming you're not hallucinating or insane, what about the Trial?"

he saw another Forcer, Dekas Nilof! what was he doing here talking about the coded trial.

"Fancy seeing you here Dekas." said Hectoro.

"Uh..."

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Okay, then take this." She brought out another tracker. "It will let me locate you when it..." She trailed off as someone else started talking.

"Uh..."

Hectoro smirked "looks like you've picked up some street rats, Dekas." 

he has some good reasons to be arrogant, you'll see

9 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Uh..."

7 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hectoro smirked "looks like you've picked up some street rats, Dekas." 

He grabs the tracker, stuffs it in his pocket, and ignores both of you.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She snorted. "You can believe what you want to believe." She sounded amused.

He lifts his chin at them, "you can believe all you want but the Coded trial will never happen." 

She noted that, and brought what looked like a piece of glass.

It is basically a really advanced smart phone. Most people that are from where she's from wouldn't have one, as they would be really expensive to make.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He lifts his chin at them, "you can believe all you want but the Coded trial will never happen." 

She raised an eyebrow. "And if it did, would you join our group?" 

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hectoro raised his eyebrow, "maybe, maybe not."

She grinned. "In other words, you're too much of a coward to commit." She said, turning to her phone thing. She wrote on it with her finger, and probably looked like she was insane.

2 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

She grinned. "In other words, you're too much of a coward to commit." She said, turning to her phone thing. She wrote on it with her finger, and probably looked like she was insane.

Hectoro shook his head then turned to Dekas.

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

Dekas raises an eyebrow at the newcomer. "And who might you be...?"

"I am Hectoro Yercs, and a fellow Forcer." he said, "but you seem to be going for, er, a demotion, hanging with this riff riff." Hectoror gestured towards whatever her name was.

@The Unknown Order

36 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hectoro shook his head then turned to Dekas.

"I am Hectoro Yercs, and a fellow Forcer." he said, "but you seem to be going for, er, a demotion, hanging with this riff riff." Hectoror gestured towards whatever her name was.

Dekas looks at you with a slightly confused face. "Have you been spying on me? I am part of no organization that I know of."

1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

Dekas looks at you with a slightly confused face. "Have you been spying on me? I am part of no organization that I know of."

Hectoro turned his head, "wait what?"

didn't you put earlier that you were a forcer?

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hectoro turned his head, "wait what?"

Yeah. My character is a forcer, and she is part of an organization, but it's one that your characters don't know about. She's from a continent that your characters don't know about.