I can’t find the quote, but sometime in RoW as Raboniel is corrupting the Sibling, Venli (I think) mentions she is using the Surge of Transformation. The Sibling reveals to Navani that Raboniel is Unmaking them.

In WoR, Pattern implies that Shallan used the same Surge to convert the deserters, meaning that Transformation seemingly has uses beyond Soulcasting.

Would it be too much of a stretch to assume Jasnah or a member of the Unseen Court could unUnmake (or Remake) one of the Unmade?

Even though Jasnah is the best at Transformation, I think it would take a light weaver+bondsmith to remake and unmade. Dalinar would need to  connect to them the way he did Ishar and see what they are, convey that to the light weaver who then transforms them into their (best self), like Shallan did with the deserters. Just my two cents on how it would be done. 

3 hours ago, Master Silver said:

Even though Jasnah is the best at Transformation, I think it would take a light weaver+bondsmith to remake and unmade

We already have an instance of a Lightweaver confronting an Unmade- two of them (three if you count Sja Anat). The most intense confrontation was Shallan's confrontation with the Midnight Mother in Uririthu (Oathbringer). I don't remember the scene exactly, but I think it was implied that the Unmade (the Midnight Mother) had encountered a Lightweaver before. Also, Shallan only drove her away- it seemed like it was possible for her to do more.

On 1/22/2021 at 2:53 PM, Lightdancer said:

We already have an instance of a Lightweaver confronting an Unmade- two of them (three if you count Sja Anat). The most intense confrontation was Shallan's confrontation with the Midnight Mother in Uririthu (Oathbringer). I don't remember the scene exactly, but I think it was implied that the Unmade (the Midnight Mother) had encountered a Lightweaver before. Also, Shallan only drove her away- it seemed like it was possible for her to do more.

I completely agree. And they way Shallan gets other people to become their best self, a lot like what Renarian showed at the beginning of Rhythms of War. So get the correct rhythm, infuse them with their natural light while getting rid of Odium's void light. This should, kill and remake them. Especially if they are willing to be remade. Any thoughts on what the Thrill would end up as? Or what bonding the thrill would do. Talin+Thrill= game over for anyone he fights

On 1/22/2021 at 1:53 PM, Lightdancer said:

The midnight mother ran away because she was afraid that Shallan would imprison it like the other lightweaver did previously 

2 hours ago, Dakaladin said:

The midnight mother ran away because she was afraid that Shallan would imprison it like the other lightweaver did previously 

Yes, but the intelligent spren, if they knew that there was a way to help them return from being unmade, perhaps they could talk with the Sibling, the intelligent ones might listen because they are tired of being enslaved to Odium