My info on how many times I won the day, keeps changing

TheGirlWhoLookedUp

So, Occasionally when I get on, my profile will say that I won the day and had the most liked content or something. It’s happened about four times now and there will be a new date for the day I won and my number will go up. However a day or two after that, it will go from saying I’ve won twice to It’ve only won once. The date I won changes back as well saying the last time I won was in April, when it was really a few days ago. I don’t know if it happens to others, or if it’s just me. I’ve seen others profiles and they seem to have won multiple times.

Some more possibly helpful info- I have problems with this too. My number seems to go higher than it should then eventually go back down- sometimes I will have it say I won the day yesterday but I only got second or third, and the next day it will fix itself.

I cant say for sure, but I think it counts those totals based on the day the posts itself were posted, rather than when the Likes for the post were clicked.  So long after the calendar day is past, Likes will still be rolling in and changing the final outcome.  SO if you were the front-runner but lost it, I suspect that means somebody else received a few more Likes and overtook your score.  

1 hour ago, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

Right now I'm on a computer. Usually though I'm on mobile

I’m not sure if this is the same for computers, but for mobile you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the home page and click on popular contributors. You should see the leaderboard for the month there. There is a little white box in the top right of the grey box that lets you select specific dates or ranges of dates to see the leaderboard for them. If you want to see the leaderboard for the month or year, you can scroll to the bottom and click on the white box that says week. It should then allow you to select other options. For computers, I’m pretty sure all of the leaderboard stuff is located somewhere on the left.