What is going on with Iri and Rira?

Tommen

I have always been interested in Iri and Rira since I began to read the Stormlight novels. Does anyone have thoughts or theories about their origins outside of Roshar? I also wonder if we will get some POV chapters in the fourth book dealing with their alliance with Odium. I know Odium explicitly told Mr. T that his city will be the only human enclave that he spares. I wonder whether the Irali have an agreement with Odium that will allow them to migrate to another world. Also, it seems like Iri is the most powerful human kingdom to align itself with Odium. I hope they eventually join the oathpact. With all the shards and plate Alethkar has, Dalinar could easily throw them some shards to pay them back for the plate his first wife stole. Any thoughts? 

I kind of doubt Iri is helping Odium because they are made about Evi's plate.  They are just using that as an excuse to help the fused.  Their alliance with the fused is based on mutual convenience it allows Iri to expand while at the same time giving the fused a convenient base of operations.

• Chaos locked this topic