Mobile quote edit issues / delete draft

Halleck

Hello, I have so far only been using mobile Chrome. I was trying to edit some quote blocks to split them up but I am unable to figure out how to move or delete them. The little move box icon doesn't seem to respond to taps or drags. Tapping the quote title makes it blink but seems to have no other effect. Selecting all and hitting delete key, or placing cursor after the quote box and hitting the delete key both seem to have no effect.

I wanted to try deleting my draft and starting again from scratch but I also cannot find a way to do that. I also looked with "request desktop site" which showed a few more formatting options but no delete button.

Is there a help page for this forum? I was trying to research this myself but I couldn't find anything or determine which software was being used, so I am guessing it's custom maybe?

Thanks.

Hi Halleck. This forum is run on Invision Power Suite.

Usually if you have an item in the text box, and you go back to it later, there will be a black bar at the bottom that says Clear Contents which allows you to clear this. I am curious if you come back to it now if said black bar will appear.