Hello Fellow Worldhoppers!

seyon57

Hi 17th Shard!

I am a new user/poster! Likely I will be a lurker to start to get the lay of the land, but I have read all published Cosmere (SA twice now, cause they're just that good to me) works, as well as Skyward, and am looking forward to delving into the fandom on this site! I sub to basically all of the Sanderson subreddits, but I think this is the true place for Cosmere fanatics, so I will make it my home as well!

Life Before Death, Strength Before Weakness, Journey Before Destination!

43 minutes ago, seyon57 said:

Hi 17th Shard!

I am a new user/poster! Likely I will be a lurker to start to get the lay of the land, but I have read all published Cosmere (SA twice now, cause they're just that good to me) works, as well as Skyward, and am looking forward to delving into the fandom on this site! I sub to basically all of the Sanderson subreddits, but I think this is the true place for Cosmere fanatics, so I will make it my home as well!

Welcome! Glad to have you. Do not accept any cookies, they are most likely hemalurgically spiked and will steal your soul. Which Cosmere character is your favorite?

3 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Welcome! Glad to have you. Do not accept any cookies, they are most likely hemalurgically spiked and will steal your soul. Which Cosmere character is your favorite?

The soul stealing think is a minor side effect, and the rest of the cookie is totally worth it!

4 hours ago, seyon57 said:

Likely I will be a lurker to start to get the lay of the land

Probably wise.  I spent my first few months enthusiastically posting everything and everywhere and generally making a fool of myself.

Well, welcome!  Take this cookie here, and I hope you enjoy your time here.  And take an upvote!

6 hours ago, seyon57 said:

Hi 17th Shard!

Hello! Don't worry about lurking at first. Throw yourself in! I did it and it worked out fine!