Hello, everyone!

Gschibby

Hi!

I started reading Sanderson's books after learning that he would be completing the Wheel of Time-series by Robert Jordan. I really love those books, and thought Brandon did a tremendous job of finishing it! While waiting for The Gathering Storm, I started on the Mistborn trilogy, and it completely blew my mind! The magic system in these books are awesome, and I like the fact that there are limitations to them (run out of metal = no power). Then came The Stormlight Archive and I was just as hooked.

I've been having a dry spell concerning book-reading, but I recently discovered that he released a continuation of the Mistborn-series, and during the last month I've read Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self, Bands of Mourning, Skyward, Steelheart, Firefight, Calamity and Mistborn: Secret History. Sparks, I've been missing out!

Anyway, can't wait for the next installment in the Stormlight Archive! And I see I still have a lot of catching up to do concerning his other books.

See ya around, Slontzes!

3 hours ago, Gschibby said:

Hi!

I started reading Sanderson's books after learning that he would be completing the Wheel of Time-series by Robert Jordan. I really love those books, and thought Brandon did a tremendous job of finishing it! While waiting for The Gathering Storm, I started on the Mistborn trilogy, and it completely blew my mind! The magic system in these books are awesome, and I like the fact that there are limitations to them (run out of metal = no power). Then came The Stormlight Archive and I was just as hooked.

I've been having a dry spell concerning book-reading, but I recently discovered that he released a continuation of the Mistborn-series, and during the last month I've read Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self, Bands of Mourning, Skyward, Steelheart, Firefight, Calamity and Mistborn: Secret History. Sparks, I've been missing out!

Anyway, can't wait for the next installment in the Stormlight Archive! And I see I still have a lot of catching up to do concerning his other books.

See ya around, Slontzes!

Welcome! I highly recommend you check out the Shattered Oaths RPG (We're in need of more members)

5 hours ago, AngryMistspren said:

Welcome to the Shard! Which is your favorite order of Radiant, and how much do you hate Moash?

Thank you! Well, I’ve always had a thing for flying, so Windrunners, definitely! 

Not a fan of Moash, but he follows his own twisted logic. That’s another thing I love about Sanderson’s characters, they have depth in a way that makes you empathise with them. It is seldom black and white in his world.

5 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Welcome! Don’t accept any cookies, they are hemalurgically spiked. Which book would you say is your favorite?

Thanks! It’s actually quite difficult to choose, but I would have to say Shadows of Self. I think Wayne is my favourite character in the whole series!

6 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Quick recommendation, try not to post twice in a row. Just edit your post to add more. Also, always accept the cookies.

Got it, so if I’m responding to more than one person I should do it in the same post?