New to the forum! In 21 Years...

Soby

Hello Everyone!

Has anyone thought about the fact that there will be 10 books in the SA series and that 3 have been published within a 7 year period? 

Soooo the final book won’t be out for another 21 years...

Hi Ookla! 

Thanks for the welcome! 

Just SA and I absolutely loved it! People had been recommending BS to me for a long time and I finally gave in a few weeks ago. 

What would you recommend for the next BS series? 

I’m just starting The Hyperion Canto by Dan Simmons but will do another Sanderson series after. 

I just hope BS doesn’t come down with George R R Martinitus with a series this long. I’ve been waiting for books 6 and 7 for years upon years in the ASOIAF series...

1 hour ago, Soby said:

Hello Everyone!

Has anyone thought about the fact that there will be 10 books in the SA series and that 3 have been published within a 7 year period? 

Soooo the final book won’t be out for another 21 years...

Well hey, we are happy to have you!  Though I do say that part of this topic is really depressing!

9 minutes ago, Soby said:

What would you recommend for the next BS series? 

I personally would go with either Warbreaker (Sort of a prequel to Stormlight, explains Szeth's sword a bit) or Mistborn (Brandon's other major series)

If you're wondering why everyone is named Ookla at the moment, that's because you joined us right in the middle of Ookla season. (Explanation below)