The Sliver of Insanity

Renegade

Well, I guess it's finally time to get dragged into this mess... :D

I wanted to introduce myself with a hundred chasmfiends singing an ode to my magnificence, but, unfortunately, that ended up being a little too hard...

Then, I decided to go with a few Cosmere puns, but I tried them on a few friends, and they very nearly died...

I even attempted writing an essay on how Realmatic Theory can be applied in day-to-day life, but that proved to be far too tedious...

So, I've decided to introduce myself the old-fashioned way.  I am Renegade, the Sliver of Insanity himself.  I've read nearly all of Brandon Sanderson's books, and have developed my own set of speculations and other things to contribute to the community.  Be advised to watch out for my puns, as they can be incredibly painful to read.  But until then, happy speculating!

-Renegade

Hmm... I'm not entirely sure.  I'm not exactly sane, you see.  The doctors tell me that the voices in my head are somehow related to the metal spike imbedded in my back.  Frankly, I don't think they're entirely sane, either.

I was wondering what would happen if you used Nightblood as a Hemallurgic spike... You would end up with Ruin shouting "Kill him!" whenever you see anyone, while Nightblood simultaneously yells "He's evil!  I think you should kill him!"  Or perhaps Ruin and Nightblood would get into an endless argument in your head.  Now that is the definition of insanity.  It's terrifying to even think about.

• Chaos locked this topic