Look a Chat Box!

Chaos

I guess it's one of those random coding days at 17S headquarters, because we now have a chat box! Just scroll down to the bottom, by the board statistics. This is in fact why there was that strange void down there, so we could fill it with that chat box.

I guess it's one of those random coding days at 17S headquarters, because we now have a chat box! Just scroll down to the bottom, by the board statistics. This is in fact why there was that strange void down there, so we could fill it with that chat box.

That's what that thing is! I just got on and it was just sitting there. is it what was causing the 504/508 errors that I've been getting for the past little bit while trying to get on?

That's what that thing is! I just got on and it was just sitting there. is it what was causing the 504/508 errors that I've been getting for the past little bit while trying to get on?

Probably not. Whatever it was, it involves "entry processes". I'm investigating.

Well now that I look, it looks fine. It was probably just my browser hatin on me.

Could've been the server not loading a particular element. It's kind of a crappy server.

I'm glad it works though. But, if it becomes problematic let me know.