Hello

minima

Hello everyone,

I'm here for a few weeks now and I've already read all Cosmere books - Mistborn, Stormlight Archive, Elantris, Warbreaker, Arcanum Unbounded and White Sand as graphic novel - I want to read White Sand novel draft right now.

I have to make some break with reading right now to come back to living - shardcast don't make it easier.

And I'm thinking about reading other Brandon Sanderson books.

Hello and Welcome!

What's your favorite book?

What is better, Chocolate or Vanilla?

There are dangers associated with this cite. Namely cookies that will steal your soul via hemalurgy, and people wanting to steal your soul via breath stealing. You have been warned.

@Niteshado every book stole my heart - Elantris and Sarene with her diplomacy and ability to saying what she thinks; Warbreaker and Vasher - I really like his "ancient" story; Mistborn - Vin for beacoming a woman who know what she wants - and Kelsier for being himself, and Wayne in Era 2 - he is so twisted. And I'm waiting to know a real secret related to Steris. I like short stories too - Sixth of the Dusk and Shadows For Silence. But most of all I love Stormlight Archive and Kaladin - he is so broken but he is a fighter and I really like his journey.

@Life&Death i love Chocolate - with all consequences.

Hello and welcome to the shard!

And you definitly should read his other books as well. They are as good as those Cosmere related. If you want to spend more time outside of books you could maybe start with Alcatraz as they are short compared to Rithmatist or the Reckoners Series. But on the other hand Rithmatist is only one book. I don't know, just read them ;)

Edited by Sorana