Weird pets

ShardBreaker

OK everyone, so I decided to open a discussion about the weird things that your pet does. For example, whenever I scratch my cat's stomach(he lets me, which is weird enough) he rolls around deliriously with joy. This is a discussion where you can ask, Hey, is that thing my pet doing normal? Excited(sort of) to see the weird things your pet does. 

My kitties roll around on their backs when I pet their tummies, so it is not an isolated phenomenon. However, my cat Star follows me around, cries when I leave the house, likes to burrow under blankets that I'm under, and often comes running to me when I call her name.

My sister's cat, Captain Fuzzy Butt, is so lazy I once vacuumed him. With the vacuum cleaner. He also sticks his butt in my mom's face when it is dinnertime (when convenient).

If I'm outside, my cat will follow my progress by moving from window to window in my house. Am I working in the backyard? There he is staring down at me from my bedroom window. Front yard? He's glaring at me through the living room window. At the side of the house with no first or second storey windows? He's looking up at me, unblinkingly, from the ledge of an half-underground basement window.

It's both adorable and creepy at the same time.

Just now, The Forgetful Archivist said:

This same thing happened to my fish! I think fish may actually be 4 dimensional beings capable of messing with time.

Fish are also like shrondingers cats, they are everywhere and nowhere until someone awknowleges them

• Chaos locked this topic